Friday, September 21, 2012

value potraits





I had to draw all of the shapes I could find.  It was very hard because the picture was so dark.  After a few days I thought that I had finally finished drawing shapes, however my drawing turned out very badly so I had to start over.  I had to add in the eyes because the shapes were too dark to draw even with the help of the light from the window.  To shade my drawing, I looked at the picture and found out that one side was darker than the other so I shaded accordingly.  It actually came out better than I expected but some of the features weren't drawn correctly.  For example I made one eye bigger than the other and because of this it wasn't exactly proportional, but I can't change anything now.  Overall I really enjoyed this project.









No comments:

Post a Comment